Back to job search
New opportunity for a market leading insurer who are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor (Finance) to join their Internal Audit team. The role involves the responsibility of managing an area of the business, leading its people, juggling competing priorities to support the delivery of the annual audit plan and, to provide a sound opinion to the business on the effectiveness of its internal control systems. The role will include owning the end-to-end process of an audit, from meeting with key stakeholders, planning, testing, reporting and recommending.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Developing a good knowledge of the audit area under review.
• Identifying the key risks and controls.
• Designing and executing appropriate testing strategies to provide a robust opinion on the design and operating effectiveness of the controls
• Agreeing pragmatic management actions for reportable issues.
• Drafting audit issues, full audit reports and other documentation to a high standard.
• Using knowledge of the business and risk to ensure that the significant issues are identified and reported with authority and credibility.
• Some national and international travel.
• Completing “Issues Assurance” work to validate the effectiveness of the actions taken by management, to address audit issues and to mitigate risk to an acceptable level.
• Adherence to the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and in-house methodology.
• Building and managing relationships with business management.
• Self-identifying training needs to ensure knowledge of external audit standards is up-to-date and develop soft skills, such as relationship building as well as technical or industry knowledge.
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...