Back to job search
An international information technology service and consultancy firm that uses its leading designs to create a range of next-generation solutions and services that combine deep subject understanding with cutting-edge technology. This job role seeks individuals with strong credit control, cash allocation, reconciliation, as well as having an all-round experience in insurance.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Perform credit control, cash and payment reconciliation, client and insurer statement reconciliation, as well as system allocation
• Premium and return premium collections include providing reminders to Broker, Account Executive, Insured, and Insurers
• Management for unmatched cash, uncollected debt, queries preventing settlement to a range of clients and third parties
• Make payments to all third parties including approving payment per the agreed approval process
• Collect funded balances
• Ensure adherence to FCA client money rules
• Other tasks as required by the Team Manager or Senior Technician
• Interaction and mentoring with Technicians & Trainee Technicians to review and provide guidance on deliverables
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and manage expectations
• Participate and proactively contribute to new project related initiatives
• Liaise with the Clients, Agents, Retail Brokers, Insurers
You will need to demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
• Graduate or equivalent industry experience as well as a qualification in insurance or accounting industry.
• 5-10 years’ experience in insurance, accounting, or another financial service sector, as well as experience in areas such as credit control and cash allocation, accounts payable, account reconciliation, and above all, an understanding of end to end insurance
• Experience in IBA, Bureau (Xchanging), Cass 5 client money rules and working with automated assisted processes is useful.
• Ability to work well as part of a team, build relationship skills, have integrity and trustworthiness, as well as the ability to mentor and motivate others
It would be highly beneficial to have previous experience within the insurance industry, although it is not essential.
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...