Back to job search
Senior Claims Adjuster - Political Credit Risk
The client, a dynamic leader in its field in both the Lloyd’s and company market is seeking a Senior Claims Adjuster to join its exciting and growing UK Political Credit Risk claims team. Due to recent aquisitions my clients team is growing and are looking for an experienced Claims Adjuster to assist with complex claims and its Lloyd’s Syndicate business.
The overall job includes but not limited to;
1. This role is for a Senior Adjuster to adjust the increasing volume of Political Credit Risks through recent acquisitions.
2. To achieve prompt, accurate and consistent adjustment, reserving and settlement of PCR events in accordance with company philosophy and guidelines.
3. Reporting and reviewing the overall status of each portfolio on a monthly basis.
4. To keep abreast of the political landscape through various channels.
5. Working closely with underwriters and being a member of the Xchanging Political Risks Co-ordination Service.
6. Have an awareness of the Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”) and Conduct Risk strategies
7. Have an awareness of Data Protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations
|Salary:||£65000 to £85000|
|Published:||16 days ago|
- Finance Systems Analyst
Job location: London - City Job salary: £65000 to £75000
Our client is a Bermuda based Reinsurer and Con...
- Interim - IBA Accountant/Technician
Job location: London
A newly created opportunity has arisen at a Pro...
- Development Underwriter - Commercial
Job location: Job salary: £35000 to £40000
As a Development Underwriter you will have a fo...