Back to job search
A long-term savings and life insurance company, supporting retirement providing the right guidance to ensure customers are supported in the different stages of their saving cycle. The role includes frim management for the finances and actuarial reporting, operations and modelling and delivering changes for all Finance related activity for the company.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Producing all of the information required to support regulatory, statutory and external reporting to standards agreed with finance alongside producing expenses reports, data and systems
• Reporting operating model - Data, systems and processes for reporting
• Production of results to support the plan, forecasts and MI to required level of granularity, timelines and quality, as well as producing sensitivities to support ALM activity, stress and scenarios
• Providing tracking information for Open Business, support for With Profits Management and information required to support capital management.
• Support delivery of specific management actions, support impact assessment of management actions as well as supporting the management of the capital position of the Life companies with the Head of Actuarial Functions for the different companies.
• Deliver all Finance operational change on integration, finance transformation, regulatory change and business growth and deliver it safely into BAU
• Responsible for the operating model, integration, plans and delivery of the synergies for financial reporting on integration
• Responsible for all change supporting wider Business change that impacts finance data, systems and processes
• Responsible for delivery against the Groups Finance Control environment for the Groups Life companies and other entities
• Lead, direct, motivate and improve the capability of the Reporting centre shared services team
• Responsibility for the processes which calculate Long Term Business Provision within the statutory Accounts and the basis upon which expenses are apportioned to statutory entities.
• Provide information as required to the Actuarial area to facilitate ongoing solvency monitoring of the Phoenix Life companies. Support any required actions to maintain the solvency position.
• Management of the relationship with the extent auditors in respect of the life companies and other designated entities
• As a senior insurance manager or a key/controlled function holder you are responsible for ensuring you understand the personal responsibilities you need to comply with each of the following regulatory standards that are relevant to your role. They include PRA Conduct Standards, FCA Conduct Rules and FCA Approved Persons Statements of Principle. You will need to demonstrate that you have the following skills and experience:
• Significant experience of managing Finance transformation and change programmes
• Broad technical knowledge and extensive practical experience of the reporting requirements of a life insurance company.
• Broad knowledge of PRA and FCA regulations and of life assurance accounting policies.
• An extensive network and influential position within the Finance profession.
• Ability to manage and contribute to the development of the Group in an environment of significant change.
• Significant experience of communicating with senior stakeholders and consulting on reporting requirements
• Qualified Accountant or actuary is essential
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...