Back to job search
Regulatory Reporting Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
London – Flexible hybrid working
A well-known and leading global insurance company are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager. The role will be joining the Financial Accounting and Reporting team as a Regulatory Reporting Manager.
• Manage the development of solutions to change requirements placed on the Finance function to ensure the successful delivery of objectives
• Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements to ensure obligations are met
• Contribute and manage the refinement of process, procedures and systems to continuously improve the efficiency of accounting activities
• Provide high level advice, guidance and information on financial matters to support decision making and improve understanding on financial management
• Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including internal and external auditors, to ensure service delivery meets customer expectations
• Develop relationships in line with the business plan to support the achievement of business objectives
• Manage the preparation and maintenance of accurate accounting records in accordance with internal procedures and statutory requirements to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
• Manage the preparation and maintenance of accurate accounting records to meet business needs
• Manage the production of accurate financial returns required by internal and external bodies and regulators to meet reporting deadlines
• Oversee the production of reports and accounts ensuring accurate reporting and Management Information in line with respective timescales
• Manage a team to ensure the overall output and quality of the service provided by the team is to an appropriate high standard
• Motivate and develop the team to ensure the required standards of performance, and support the continuing professional development of all team members
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of relevant current statutory, legal and regulatory accounting requirements
• In depth understanding of best practice accounting
• Excellent knowledge of relevant accounting software and tools
• A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...