Back to job search
The Performance Reporting Manager will lead all aspects of FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and management accounting activity across a division of European Operations (i.e., all support functions or an underwriting business unit).
They will be required to consistently produce credible, well researched, right first-time analytics in order to ensure senior management, incl. Executive Management Board (EMB), receive quality analytics.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the FP&A strategy across a division, proactively managing the relationships to steer change management and senior management decision support.
• Manage the provision of expense reports and underlying analysis into the respective division of ensuring it meets their requirements and is delivered according to timetables set.
• Lead the financial planning and reforecasting process across the division’s cost base
• Challenge expense plans to ensure delivery within budgets and work with senior management to identify and implement cost saving initiatives
• Lead ad hoc operational efficiency projects to significantly improve financial discipline and commercial awareness across the division
• Establish FP&A and EMB expectations and drive new design and standardisation across a complex business decision matrix
• Work in conjunction with the wider FP&A team (EO & group) to continually update and improve all management reporting including design of new reporting, adaptation of existing reporting and establishing best practice
• Direct the preparation and consolidation of the respective division’s budget to support achievement of overall EO finance plan.
• Manage the provision of regular standardised management information to business heads and support all ad hoc analysis as required to support and inform decision making
• Proactively adopt a customer focus approach and capture feedback on the quality of service-level delivery to these key stakeholders
• Manage the delivery of full monthly commentary, analysis, and communication of managed expenses across the respective division.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• Extensive leadership and line management experience.
• Extensive management accounting experience in a business facing, client support role.
• Project management and change management experience, to bring best practice to the role.
• Proven experience of making impactful, finance to business presentations.
• Proven successful track record of managing a team of professional and motivated staff
• Significant post qualified experience in industry or financial services.
- Junior FP&A Analyst
Job location: London
A fantastic insurance broker, who are consisten...
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Job location: London
A newly created Senior FP&A Analyst has com...
- Finance Support Analyst
Job location: Leeds Job salary: £32000 to £40000
Finance Support Analyst Leeds (3 days WFH) ...