Back to job search
Salary- £100,000- £125,000
This private equity insurance group is looking for a Lloyd’s Oversight Manager that will support the Deputy Group CFO in an acquisition driven, hands on environment. This individual will have oversight of the Finance and Treasury services. Assisting with the planning and on boarding of new Lloyd’s transactions and will be responsible for the reporting to Executive directors.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Day to day oversight of the Finance and Treasury.
• Provide robust challenge to ensure the completeness, validity and accuracy of reported information
• Assist with the operational planning and integration of new RITC transactions
• Accounting for the Syndicate and Corporate name in to the general ledger
• Manage the Corporate Name Lloyd’s coming in to line process
• Assist in the development of the quarterly Lloyd’s management and board reports to effectively explain the financial results
• Production of accounting memos for new deals
• Oversight of the Member’s agent in the production of the Corporate Name statutory financial statements
• Support with the Group’s external audit process in respect of the Lloyd’s entities
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• ACCA / ACA certification
• Significant experience of operating in the Lloyd’s environment
• Non-life (re)insurance knowledge and experience
• Ability to explain Lloyd’s insurance results for both the technical and non-technical accounts
• Third party service quality monitoring
• Process and controls review of third party service provider
• Insourcing experience
• Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP would be advantageous
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...