Back to job search
New Opportunity with a leading insurance and reinsurance group Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) ITGC, as well as a Cyber Controls expert to join our Group Financial Oversight team. The role involves working very closely with the Senior Manager (ICFR Implementation Lead) to oversee, challenge and take an active part in risk management with a specific focus on IT risks that impact the Finance function.
• A detailed understanding of Internal Control over Financial Reporting frameworks specifically ITGCs and ITACs (to a US SOx or equivalent standard) and of financial statement assertion risks.
• Lead the implementation of the ICFR project in relation to IT risk and controls across the Group.
• Develop the Significant Applications risk assessment for in-scope FSLI.
• Develop and manage the IT controls testing plan.
• Using technical knowledge to support the enhancement of end to end processes and controls. Complete IT controls Design Effectiveness Activity
• Perform assurance and testing activity for all IT key controls across Group Finance and Actuarial. Support and manage Operating Effectiveness Testing.
• Provide guidance and advice on central risk policies and the control environment in the companies Finance Organisation and key stakeholders
• Support the role out of the ICFR framework and relevant training.
• As a member of the Group Finance team, act as an ambassador activity participate in supporting the management agenda on purpose, prioritises, people and engagement.
Qualifications & Capabilities:
• Experience of relevant IT Risk and Controls design, delivery, assurance and testing; ideally in a SOx environment.
• Proven knowledge of SOx methodology frameworks.
• Solid understanding of the IT risks and controls inherent in various technologies (e.g. cloud, mainframe) and related security standard methodologies.
• A good understanding of various IT Assurance frameworks (COBIT, ISO27001, ITIL, NIST) and of current and emerging technology trends.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate a vision and technical concepts to stakeholders with various skillsets as well as an ability to interact with senior management
• Understanding of insurance regulation including Solvency II and risk requirements
• Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to develop new techniques to solve problems
• If you are a qualified CISA this would be very beneficial. Additionally wider qualifications like CISSP/CISM and CRISC are beneficial.
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...
- Compliance Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £120000
New all-encompassing Compliance Manager opportu...