Back to job search
New exciting Interim MGA Financial Controller opportunity working for one of the world’s top 10 insurance brokerages and the fastest growing insurance brokerage globally. An additional proactive professional Financial Controller is required to support the growing portfolio of businesses. The role would require candidates to assist the new acquired entities with complete end-to-end high quality financial solution as well as on a supervisory capacity depending on acquired businesses structure. This role would have high visibility with both management team and the key individuals of its subsidiaries.
• Assist the new acquired entities with Group on-boarding on various finance matters
• Oversee financial reporting of UK entities for IFRS and US GAAP purposes on a monthly basis
• Assist in production of UK entities financial and management accounts packs as required
• Prepare the board delivers for both UK entities and Holding entities periodically as required
• Finance business partner for the relevant entity with various internal and external stakeholders (Corporate accounting, Treasury, FP&A, Tax, M&A, Legal, Compliance and others)
• Review of quarterly results for key movements and identify drivers independently
• Preparing and assisting with budget packs and relevant analysis as required
• Development and formalisation of financial control
• Ad-hoc financial projects such as global reporting project, SOX compliance, IA assistance
Experience and qualifications:
• Professional accounting qualification. ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
• Knowledge and awareness of accounting standards
• Experience or a strong interest in insurance broking or MGA business (support will be provided)
• Experience of using accounting systems – SAGE, Workday or MS Dynamics (desirable but not essential – training will be provided)
Interim MGA Financial Controller
|Discipline:||Finance & Strategy|
|Published:||26 days ago|
- Interim Financial / Senior Financial Analyst
Job location: Surrey Job salary: £45000 to £70000
New exciting opportunity as a Interim Finance/ ...
- Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (FTC)
Job location: West Midlands Job salary: £25000 to £30000
Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (12 mo...
- Interim M&A Associate
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £75000
New Opportunity working as an Interim Associate...