Back to job search
Established in 2018 this fast growing MGA is seeking a Controller to join their dynamic finace team
What to expect;
• Production of management reporting pack, building on existing reports to ensure management / Board receives timely, accurate and insightful financial information.
• Preparation of accurate Management Accounts; Insurance and non-technical reporting, for the senior management team
• Own the general ledger data ensuring it is up-to-date to aid internal and external reporting i.e. SMT, PRA, auditors
• Assisting the Group Financial Controller in managing the outsourcing relationship with the Group Finance function. Ensure sufficient controls are in place over the month end reporting process
• Produce analysis of variances against budget and forecast, investigating and reporting on any discrepancies
• Assisting heavily with the annual budget and interim forecasting, acting as a key finance contact and liaising with underwriting and other key stakeholders to ensure timely completion of the budget and associated board papers
• Help develop the finance systems: control framework; team development and GL enhancement
• Preparation of annual financial statements in line with filing deadlines
What we need;
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience in an insurance broker or MGA is essential
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...