Back to job search
New opportunity within a fast growing finance team, and become part of a close-knit community of professionals across Finance, Claims, HR and IT. In this varied role, you will contribute to the development of solutions to changing requirements placed on the finance and actuarial function to ensure the successful delivery of business objectives.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Support and maintain existing financial and actuarial systems to ensure they continue to fulfil the business requirements
• Maintain effective communication and liaison to ensure financial and actuarial systems issues and change are properly understood within Finance Department.
• Produce reports on a regular basis and ad hoc to deliver accurate information according to the respective deadlines.
• Liaise with Financial and actuarial teams to ensure new finance system releases are evaluated as to appropriateness and implemented within timescales.
• Work within a team to ensure the overall output and quality of the service provided by the team is to an appropriate high standard.
• Motivate and develop colleagues within the team to ensure the required standards of performance, and support the continuing personal and professional development of all team members
Qualifications & experience:
• Excellent systems knowledge ideally Oracle and Microsoft office skills.
• Formal accounting qualification/actuarial qualifications/Bachelor's Degree (hons) in mathematics, computer science or financial related degree.
• Broad awareness of systems development lifecycle.
• Project management skills to plan, motivate and achieve required deadlines.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills including excellent defect diagnosis skills.
• Ability to contribute to the development of financial and actuarial systems including TM1, ResQ and custom built SQL systems.
- Operational Controls Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £45000 to £55000
Operational Controls Analyst £45,000 - £55,...
- Regional Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: £30000 to £35000
Regional Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines £...
- Finance Support Manager
Job location: Leeds
New opportunity within a fast growing finance t...