Back to job search
A Global Top 10 insurance group is actively seeking to hire a Finance Data & Reporting Manager.
The Finance Data & Reporting Manager manages how to implement Lloyd’s existing Part VII Requirements including requirements impact on existing Part VII Data Architecture/Reporting Framework.
The role includes translating Lloyd’s Part VIII requirements, validating Monthly submissions and correction files before they are submitted to the BAU Financial Regulatory and Reporting (FRR) team for final submission via the Lloyd’s MDC platform and to Lloyd’s Brussels.
The role will also include management of a reporting and development team of subject matter experts responsible for the submissions and corrections. Further the role will assess future impacts of the Part VII submissions, corrections or new requirements on existing Lloyd’s regulatory reporting
What we are looking for:
• Someone who wants to own a brand new area of reporting and responsibility in the London Market
• Who is motivated, a self starter and demonstrates an ability to ‘join the dots’
• Lloyd’s London Market knowledge / experience
• Lloyd’s Part VII reporting knowledge (since Programme instigated by Lloyd’s in 2019)
• Knowledge of existing Lloyd’s Regulatory submissions highly desirable
• Team manager of 2 – 3 developers
• Ideally a Data Architect to understand Report build vs translation of Lloyd’s Requirements and how to implement.
• Xchanging system, Subscribe / Knowledge of Database/Data Warehousing systems highly desirable
• In line with Database/Data warehouse development methodologies, MSA follow a “software Development Life Cycle ” and loosely use “agile methodologies’. Highly desirable if the candidate has an understanding and hands on experience of a software development lifecycle such as:
• Knowledge of applications eg PowerBI and languages eg SQL desirable
• Demonstrated Project management and implementation experience
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• Collaborative/ partnering approach to working with cross cultural team
• Ability to operate well under pressure, to tight deadlines and to adapt rapidly to changing situations without prejudicing integrity or quality
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. Proactive and willing to use own initiative
• Problem solving skills and can do attitude – the ability to rapidly understand complex issues, structure problems, gather creative ideas to deliver workable solutions
- Junior FP&A Analyst
Job location: London
A fantastic insurance broker, who are consisten...
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Job location: London
A newly created Senior FP&A Analyst has com...
- Finance Support Analyst
Job location: Leeds Job salary: £32000 to £40000
Finance Support Analyst Leeds (3 days WFH) ...