Back to job search
Credit Control Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000
London – Flexible hybrid working
A rapidly growing MGA and its Lloyds’ arm are searching for a Credit Control Analyst to join to Operational function to support continual business expansion across both Lloyds’ and the wider Group.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Responsible for credit control and reporting requirements for MGA and Syndicate.
• Liaison with brokers, chasing overdue premium and remittances.
• Implement credit control processes and procedures, to be utilised by Underwriting teams.
• Control of ad hoc day to day issues within Credit Control.
• Clear and regular communication with Brokers, Cover holders, Finance, IT & Data Management, Underwriting teams and Group Operations management.
• Reconciliation of MGA bank accounts, isolating and allocating premium receipts and effective resolution of cash related queries.
• Creation and reporting of MI to support internal and external requirements.
• Maintenance of MGA Sequel ledger transactions.
• To assist with month-end close procedures when required.
You will need to demonstrate you have the following skills & experience:
• Professionally qualified or willingness to study toward a professional qualification (CII or other equivalent).
• Previous credit control experience gained within the London Insurance Market.
• Good analytical, mathematical, and organisational skills.
• Knowledge of Xchanging processes.
• MS Office suite proficiency, especially Excel.
• Compliancy with company and other relevant standards and regulations.
• Compliancy with relevant PRA and FCA conduct rules.
• Risk management responsibilities.
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...