Back to job search
A leading life insurance company that is ambitiously and rapidly growing is seeking business analysts to join the team. The role reports into the Group Change Office. This individual may be supporting a programme to integrate a recent acquisition or leading the pan-European roll out for a strategic Group project.
This organisation structures a range of capital and risk solutions including reinsurance, portfolio transfer or acquisition. Helping European Life Insurers release capital, optimise resources and improve operational capacity as well as diversify their risks.
Backed by high quality shareholders which include, the world’s third largest reinsurer, a leading P&C run-off consolidator, and the parent company of a major Canadian life insurer. This Company has a seasoned Board of Directors and a strong management team.
• Defining and managing outcome-driven delivery through 3rd parties
• Driving decisions based on available data, providing options that consider appropriate risk factors
• Prepared to build and manage local delivery capability for specific elements of delivery over time (e.g. Operational Acceptance Test design, preparation and execution)
• Business analysis: Take responsibility for analysing extensive, complex data and information investigate, and determine scope and requirements, including discovery of issues and opportunities. You will know how to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service transition, migration and improvement opportunities
• Methods and tools: Applying standard business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies appropriately and consistent with the maturity levels of a growing organisation in order to maximise effectiveness. Proficient to relatively high standard in using Microsoft Office applications, e.gf., Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, to create key programme documentation and deliverables
• Business modelling: Model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme. Knowledge of gathering insight from senior business users and communicate modelling results/process designs clearly to them.
• Business process testing: Experienced enough to take responsibility for the creation of test plans and test cases supported by appropriate traceability records, from test cases back to requirements.
• Testing (business analysis): Defining test condition requirements. Knowledge of working according to test plans to design, interpret and execute them. You can highlight reports and risks and analyse results based on tests and activities.
• Requirements definition and management. Facilitate the development, maintenance and management of key scope and requirements artefacts for the programme working in conjunction with third-parties
• Stakeholder relationship management. Tactful and diplomatic with ability to influence colleagues, wider Group stakeholders and manage both internal and external working relationships. Building good working relationships with both internal and external, third-party teams and be able to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...