Back to job search
Aviation Claims Adjuster – 9 month FTC
£60,000 - £70,000
London – Flexible hybrid working
A top tier global insurance provider company are seeking a Aviation Claims Adjuster for a 9 month FTC with expectation to handle to handle a caseload of aviation claims (including complex) to satisfy broker/client service levels expectations. Reporting directly to the executive loss adjuster this individual will assist the team leader within the aviation claims team regarding claims service and supporting growth with underwriting.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• To handle and settle Aviation claims working closely with brokers, policyholders and service providers.
• Ensuring prompt settlement of the claims and maintaining accuracy and timeliness of reserving, including control of vendor expenses.
• To work with and support the Team Leader within the framework of ethical and service standards and focus on performance delivery across the team in relation to claims operational targets.
• To act as part of a team to ensure both team and individual goals are met and to work with Brokers and Clients to ensure claims service standards are maintained
• To represent the company at internal and external meetings including meetings with brokers, and London market representatives
• To develop and maintain client relationships through providing timely and clear responses to correspondence received.
• To provide general assistance and support to claims colleagues, managers and underwriters including projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
• To undertake and or assist management reporting where necessary
• To operate within and comply with the companies control environment and work to the Claims Proposition values and principles
You will need to be able to demonstrate you have the following skills & experience:
• Proven track record in the Aviation line of business
• Solid experience of claims handling in an Insurance Company and Lloyd’s environment in the London Insurance Market and their processes
• Experience of handling claims with associated legal aspects and protocols.
• Good understanding of the company’s position in the wider insurance market.
• Sound understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market.
• Computer Literate
• Degree educated and/or ACII qualifie
- Operational Controls Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £45000 to £55000
Operational Controls Analyst £45,000 - £55,...
- Regional Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: £30000 to £35000
Regional Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines £...
- Finance Support Manager
Job location: Leeds
New opportunity within a fast growing finance t...