Back to job search
Edenbrook are recruiting a Assistant Syndicate Accountant for a fast growing, international insurance broker.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Lloyd’s regulatory reporting:
• Assist in the preparation of QMA, QMB and GQD returns
• US Situs quarterly regulatory returns
• US SIS & UK tax returns
Financial Planning & Analysis:
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly premium and loss analysis
• Reconciliation of the ledger with inputs
The ideal candidate should have:
• 1-2+ years Lloyd’s market experience preferred
• Insurance experience required
• Studying for an accountancy qualification
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...