Back to job search
London – Flexible hybrid working
A top international specialist Broker is seeking to expand its regional UK operations to supplement growth by seeking an Account Handler to coordinate key accounts to support inter-team function as well as acting as a primary agent for clients.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Liaises with clients and ensure client queries are resolved
• Negotiate with underwriters to place insurance that balances quality, coverage and price
• Respond to market and third party queries
• Produce high quality market documentation
• Plan and advise on the most appropriate solution for the client
• Liaise with support technicians and IBA as required
• Ensure up to date records are maintained on the Company system
• Make sure appropriate due diligence/sanctions checks are conducted
You will need to demonstrate you having the following skills & experience:
• Insurance experience would be highly desirable
• Customer and solution focused approach
• Strong influencing skills
• Working towards or has attained ACII (desirable not crucial)
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...