Back to job search
Edenbrook are recruiting for one of the world’s largest specialty market brokers seeking a Trainee Claims Advocate – US Healthcare
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Dealing with a claim notification by identify risk, review details in conjunction with coverage/wording afforded, acknowledge to client/intermediary, prepare claims file accurately
• Producing claims information and presenting to insurers
• Monitoring insurers’ agreement and payment of funds and ensuring that payment is made to the appropriate beneficiary.
• Ensuring relevant insurer’s instructions are notified to Client/expert and vice versa.
• Building effective liaison with placing colleagues.
• Building effective liaison with accounting colleagues both in respect of collection/payment of funds
The ideal candidate should have:
• Good GCSE/A level grades or relevant degree.
• Customer focused and keen to provide the highest quality of service delivery
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...