Back to job search
Sitting within an international recognised London Market insurer, the is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant, to assist in reporting requirements for the group and Syndicates.
This will involve coordinating inputs from Actuarial, Management Information and Finance to produce external regulatory submissions with a particular focus on Solvency II, Pillar III.
- Assist with the production and completion of Lloyds Syndicate returns, primarily relating to Solvency II.
- Assist with the production of the Solvency II Technical Provisions and maintenance of the calculation models.
- Become an expert in analysing the reporting outputs and communicating these results to the business and management teams.
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Degree educated
- Strong IT and system skills, with an interest in developing IT / Finance systems and model building.
Nice to have;
- Cognos Analyst experience.
- Syndicate Solvency II reporting experience
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...