Back to job search
Senior Credit Controller
Chelmsford - (Flexible working – 1-2 days office based)
£38k – 12 month FTC to permanent
Working with a leading global commercial insurance and reinsurance specialist, are seeking a Senior Credit Controller for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to permanent. Reporting to the Lead Credit Controller, this individual will have responsibilities for money collection and debt reduction for an assigned book, whilst also serving as technical lead to Credit Controllers and assisting the Credit Risk Team in managing premium debt due. Engagement with project work and with stakeholders as required.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Collection and Accounting of Due Debt
• Ensure effective collection of due debt through processes that are in accordance with Finance established collection and escalation guidelines. Where applicable this will include the allocation/accounting of all debt / unallocated cash received.
• To provide first line of escalation to Credit Controllers and ensure risks/trends across the team are fed to the Lead Credit Controller. Provide on the job support and training to team members.
• Team coaching
• Process Improvement
• Through the full understanding of: Business processes, system use, data capture work across the team to assist in the process of improving debt collection and reporting.
• Debt Monitoring/Analysis
• To monitor account specific debt cycles highlighting to the Credit Risk Manager and teams of potential issues, deviances or fluctuations in cycles. Thus assisting in the management of credit risk.
• To provide ad hoc reports to Lead Credit Controllers, as required. Including – aged debts, Top 10 broker analysis.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• Strong understanding of London & Non London Market Insurance business
• 5 years Lloyd’s experience
• History of Broker and London Market organisations interaction
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Familiarity with Systems: DXC/Xchanging, Subscribe
• Team management experience
- Junior FP&A Analyst
Job location: London
A fantastic insurance broker, who are consisten...
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Job location: London
A newly created Senior FP&A Analyst has com...
- Finance Support Analyst
Job location: Leeds Job salary: £32000 to £40000
Finance Support Analyst Leeds (3 days WFH) ...