Back to job search
New Senior Catastrophe Analyst Opportunity working with a market leading holding company for insurance, reinsurance, specialist advisory and investment operations around the world. Reporting into the Catastrophe Risk Manager, you will play a key role in the supporting the Natural Catastrophe team, notably on Marine and Energy lines of business.
· Use third party catastrophe models and in-house tools for pre-underwriting analysis
· Build and maintain a strong relationship with divisional underwriters
· Provide ad hoc reports for underwriting portfolio analysis and reporting for senior executives
· Use third party catastrophe models in the production of quarterly divisional reports
· Data cleansing and entry into third party catastrophe models
· Present results and ideas to senior stakeholders and underwriting teams
· Collaborate closely with colleagues in other Markel offices
Core Skills and Competencies:
· Proven experience with catastrophe management standard methodologies
· Background in natural catastrophe, RMS or AIR
· Knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
· Degree educated – Maths, Science or Geography
· Good numerical skills
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...