Back to job search
Reporting to the CFO of this every growing Life and Pensions business, your primary purpose in this role is to deliver the IFRS 17 project within the parameters agreed, including in respect of quality, time, scope and budget utilising the technical skills around the business which have been ring fenced for the project.
1. Overall direction, co-ordination, and control of the IFRS17 project to agreed company standards, ensuring that the project management approach is applied on a scale appropriate to the project.
2. Deliver project in conjunction with SMEs across the business to defined criteria as agreed with the CFO and Chief Actuary, and also in dialogue with Group who have overall responsibility for the Group project.
3. Perform project planning and scheduling.
4. Collaborating with the project team and stakeholders to agree the delivery plan and, in particular working successfully with the SMEs across Finance, Actuarial and IT.
5. Produce resource demand plans and work with IT and business resources as necessary, particularly in regards to the IT infrastructure required to deliver the project.
6. Work with the CFO to ensure project team remains suitably ring fenced, manage budgets and lead resources to achieve quality and timelines.
7. Monitor progress, manage risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
8. Motivating and supporting the team to meet the overall Project objectives, coaching, guiding and supporting as required.
9. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions to the Steer Co and to the Working Groups.
10. Communicate with senior management and project governance authorities with the frequency and formality that they require.
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...