Back to job search
Working for one of the most respected London Market insurers, you will will be responsible for the production and analysis of the underwriting numbers for main syndicate on a monthly basis. Additionally, the role produces several key reports or data sets required for the submission of financial information to Lloyd's.
The candidate will have monthly and quarterly deliverables during their time with Brit. These will include but are not limited to:
• Monthly production, analysis and feedback of the syndicates Analytical and Mechanical Validations from the AA model by WD2 each month;
• Creation and update of AA model input files on a monthly basis throughout the close cycle;
• Production of variance analysis (Actual vs Plan) for the syndicate on a monthly basis and be involved in discussions about these variances with the FP&A team;
• Assist in the creation of Forecasts for both the Syndicate and the wider Group which are submitted to Fairfax & used in the Lloyd’s capital setting process;
• Production of data sets for regulatory reporting on a quarterly basis, including data for QMA form 710 & Solvency II Technical Provisions;
• Maintain updated process notes for current processes and expand the process note library with new processes or changes in existing ones.
- Senior Accountant
Job location: London Job salary: £ 70000 to £ 80000
A leading specialist insurer is looking for Sen...
- Mergers and Acquistions Associate
Job location: London
This is a great opportunity for a recently qual...
- Group Financial Controller
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £ 120000 to £ 140000
This ambitious and agile insurance company, is ...