Back to job search
A leading Global Insurance and Reinsurance company are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their growing team. The role directly supports the FP&A team in delivering plans, forecasts and MI and analysis and in developing the appropriate tools to achieve this
• Production of financial MI and analysis as part of routine Finance closing processes.
• Maintain forecast and plan assumptions to safeguard the robustness of plan and forecast information, assist with the gathering of plan data from production teams and ensure that this data is appropriately captured within planning models.
• Develop and generate reports to monitor movements against submitted plans and forecasts
• Support the FP&A Manager in monitoring financial information reported to Lloyd’s and the resulting impact on Everest’s financial results (QMA/QMB)
Professional Experience & Skills
• Highly analytical with excellent spreadsheet skills.
• Solid experience working within a Lloyd’s FP&A environment, familiarity with SBF and related Lloyd’s performance returns is essential.
• Experience analysing and reporting complex insurance concepts and developing reports suitable for this purpose, within Excel or other analytical tools
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...