Back to job search
New and exciting Finance Manager (ILS) opportunity working with a leading insurance-linked investment management organisation which is heavily sponsored and backed by a leading Lloyd’s global speciality insurer. Reporting into the Head of Performance Manager (ILS), you be responsible for the management and development of all financial aspects of the organisation.
• The fair valuation of managed funds and other bespoke ILS products
• The production of investor statements, in conjunction with the fund administrator
• The production of financial statements for the relevant entities, as required, in conjunction with the fund administrator
• The execution and development of the side-pocketing strategy and the valuation of these securities
• Cash flow / liquidity management
• Financial planning and forecasting
Skills and Experience:
• A Qualified Accountant (or other recognised body) and having gained experience in an insurance, banking, asset management or consultancy organisation.
• Prior knowledge of insurance and / or fund accounting strongly preferred.
• A strong understanding of the commercial drivers and dynamics affecting the (re)insurance and financial markets.
Finance Manager ILS
|Discipline:||Finance & Strategy|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Manager - Group Financial Oversight
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £90000
- Outwards Reinsurance Manager
Job location: London
Outwards Reinsurance Manager £75,000 Lond...
- Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £85000
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of th...