Back to job search
We are currently working with one of the world’s leading Insurance and Reinsurance companies for an expense-reporting analyst. Supporting the expense-reporting manager, the role will focus on ensuring clear and transparent expense reporting and management across the organisation. The successful candidate will be highly numerate with attention to detail with a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Support the transformation and development of expense reporting to provide granular business insight and transparency on expenditure across the company to senior stakeholders and Group colleagues to aid decision making. This will include supporting the development of brilliant basic quick wins and transformation delivery onto a central EPM solution
• Support the integration of all expense reporting into a central location to deliver operational and reporting efficiencies
• Support the production of monthly and quarterly expense cycle data and executive packs with focus on consolidation of the UK performance and Group deliverables
• Drive further business insights with value-add analysis, expense benchmarking, including review of competitor results, market development and legislative changes
• Support in the coordination of the annual expense budgeting plan cycle and regular forecasting
Education & Qualifications:
• Part-Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...
- Compliance Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £120000
New all-encompassing Compliance Manager opportu...