Back to job search
New Compliance Analyst Opportunity with a Market Leading Global Specialty Insurance and Reinsurance Organisation. Reporting into the Compliance Manager, you will assist the Compliance Manager in the provision of timely, top-quality compliance advice to a range of business stakeholders and to the firm’s governing bodies.
• Training (mandatory and ad hoc / bespoke)
• Responding to questions and information requests from business stakeholders
• Handling referrals including, Broker on-boarding, Coverholder on-boarding, KYC assessments, Financial Crime matters, Sanctions & Embargoes, New products.
• Business Timetable management
• Preparation of Regulatory returns (as assigned to Compliance)
• Complaint handling and record keeping
• Preparation of status reports
• Preparatory work in the event of regulatory inspections and information requests
• Act with integrity
• Act with due skill, care and diligence
• Be open and co-operative with Lloyd’s, the FCA, PRA and other relevant bodies
• Act to deliver good outcomes for customers
• Observe proper standards of market conduct
Required Skills and Experience:
• A working knowledge of relevant Lloyd’s, FCA and PRA requirements
• Demonstrable relevant experience in a Managing Agent or general insurer
• A good understanding of the Compliance Advisory role (purpose and practice)
• Working knowledge of financial crime related regulations, including sanctions
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...