Back to job search
We are currently working with one of the World’s Leading Insurance and Reinsurance companies for a New Commercial Finance Transformation Manager Opportunity. You will partner with the Head of Commercial Reporting and Analysis to support the creation of the Commercial Reporting sub-function, meeting internal and transformation ambitions.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Manage and drive the transformation of the Commercial Reporting sub-function, using up to date technology and ensuring process are integrated with other business areas.
• Lead in the creation of the commercial analytics transformation solutions, utilising best in industry concepts, techniques and tools to positively differentiate our commercial analytics capabilities
• Recruit and develop a transformation resources as needed potentially recruiting or leveraging existing resources across the Group so that the team can proactively design and implement transformation projects
• Ensure Commercial Reporting requirements are captured within processes / projects outside of Commercial Reporting-owned processes and projects and business requirements are captured by the Commercial Reporting team.
• Review the data quality through analysis and amend processes as required to ensure data flow is as efficient as possible
• Build strong relationships with Finance & Actuarial, Underwriting, Reinsurance, Data and IT colleagues to maintain confidence in the Commercial Reporting deliverables.
The ideal candidate should have;
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA with 5 years PQE.
• Solid understanding of internal financial and actuarial planning, reporting and analysis functions.
• Proven track record of working and liaising effectively with business users at all levels of seniority and influencing in a matrix structure.
• Experience in the general insurance industry (essential).
- Tax Accountant
Job location: London Job salary: £80000 to £90000
We are currently working with a leading Commerc...
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...