Back to job search
Edenbrook are recruiting a Capital and Treasury Analyst for an evolving and fast growing broker.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing the Lloyd’s of London Capital process
• Working with the FP&A and Risk teams to monitor the forecast of capital requirements f
• Drafting Capital and Treasury related Board papers
• Preparing capital related reports
• Managing capital processes including adequacy, funding, investment allocations
• Identifying potential cash management solutions to enhance returns
• Preparing and submission of bank compliance reporting
• Managing KYC requirements for all Treasury and investment stakeholders
• Ensure that banking and financing arrangements align with the Treasury arrangements
• Assessing the efficiency of Money Market Funds and set up of any new structures
• Monitoring bank counterparty exposure
• Calculate the FX requirements and propose approaches to managing
• Execute FX
The Ideal Candidate should have:
• CA / FIA qualified
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in at either insurance company or financial services firm
• University educated with strong results preferably in Mathematics or Economics or other quantitative-oriented field.
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...