Back to job search
An award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, is seeking to hire a Capital & Insurance Manager. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- the monthly calculation of Group and Entity Solvency II (SII) SCR position
- the SII Operating Process
- the Pillar 1 modelling process of the annual Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA)
- maintaining and develop the economic capital
- overseeing the quarterly review pack for the Review Team
- scenario modelling around investment strategy, and recommend the optimal strategy
- the capital and dividend strategy calculations in the strategic 5 year planning process
- supporting the Underwriting Finance Director in reporting solvency to the Group and Entity Boards
The ideal candidate will have a professional accounting or actuarial qualification (ICAEW or ACA or FIA) with at least 3 years post qualification experience desirable or 10 years qualified by experience in general insurance. In addition it is essentail to have experience with Solvency II Pillar 1 modelling and Pillar 3 reporting and ORSA process, including calculation of SCR, bridging from GAAP Net Assets to Solvency II Own Funds and population of QRT’s essential.
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...