Back to job search
Work for a forward thinking insurer based in Haywards Heath, as the opportunity for an Underwriting & Assurance Analyst has emerged to join their growing team. As an Underwriting and Assurance Analyst you are expected to contribute to and support various projects, incluiding, produce analysis to support the teams wider objectives and proactively seek ways to improve existing processes in the Pricing & UW Department.
• Minimum 2:1 in a numerical undergraduate discipline
• Experience of a relevant pricing, commercial, or UW role preferably within the personal lines motor insurance industry
• Experience with analytical programming languages, such as SAS, Python and R.
• Experience with building predictive models using applications such as Emblem, Radar (ML) and Python/R.
• Experience with TW Radar essential
• Broad knowledge of statistical methods and analytical techniques
- Senior Accountant
Job location: Surrey Job salary: £55000 to £62000
An exciting insurance business based in South L...
- Head of Technical Accounting & Policy
Job location: York Job salary: £80000 to £95000
This is a great role for a Senior Professional ...
- Senior FP&A Cost Accountant
Job location: London - City Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Our client an ever growing leading global provi...