Back to job search
This position sits within a fantastic insurance business who are leaders within their field. Due to continued success within the company, alongside a record breaking 2020, they are expanding and as such have a great opportunity for someone with a Lloyd's background to join the business as Syndicate Financial Controller.
This role will be the key finance link and the go to person within the Syndicate. You will work closely with areas of the business including FP&A, Business Partnering, risk and compliance, and really take ownership of the team providing you with the platform to really make the role your own.
What to expect within the role;
- Key finance contact for the Syndicate
- Manage the production, review and sign off of Lloyd’s quarterly and annual regulatory returns, including the production of the Syndicate account
- Manage the production and reporting of the corporate member share of the Syndicate results (on an IFRS basis) to Group Finance.
- Be the key point of contact for technical queries with regards to syndicate financial reporting.
- Work closely with the Finance Director in preparing papers for the managing agency Board and Committee.
What we need
- Have experience in an accounting role within syndicate financial reporting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Lloyd’s reporting requirements.
- Possess excellent IT skills, with exposure
- Ability to maintain excellent attention to detail whilst working with high volumes of da
- Senior Accountant
Job location: London Job salary: £ 70000 to £ 80000
A leading specialist insurer is looking for Sen...
- Mergers and Acquistions Associate
Job location: London
This is a great opportunity for a recently qual...
- Group Financial Controller
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £ 120000 to £ 140000
This ambitious and agile insurance company, is ...