Back to job search
The Senior Underwriting and Assurance Analyst is expected to lead and contribute to various projects including the monitoring of underwriting and pricing performance, to support the delivery of profit and volume targets for the business and to improve existing processes in the Pricing & Underwriting Department. The successful candidate will also have the responsibility to support, mentor, and manage a team of more junior analysts.
• Minimum 2:1 in a numerical undergraduate discipline
• 3+ years experience of a relevant pricing, commercial, or UW role preferably within the personal lines motor
• Experience with analytical programming languages, such as SAS, Python and R.
• Experience with building predictive models using applications such as Emblem, Radar (ML) and Python/R.
• Experience with TW Radar essential
• Broad knowledge of statistical methods and analytical techniques
- Senior Accountant
Job location: Surrey Job salary: £55000 to £62000
An exciting insurance business based in South L...
- Head of Technical Accounting & Policy
Job location: York Job salary: £80000 to £95000
This is a great role for a Senior Professional ...
- Senior FP&A Cost Accountant
Job location: London - City Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Our client an ever growing leading global provi...