Back to job search
We are currenlty recruiting for a Group External Financial Reporting Senior Manager position - which encompasses:
- Leading segments of the group's reporting function;
- Drafting of governance papers, including Audit Committee and Disclosure Committee papers;
- Shaping the businesses external disclosures under IFRS 17 and;
- Providing subject matter expertise to projects and M&A.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
• Take responsibility, with support the delivery of Group external financial reporting outputs ensuring accuracy, adherence to deadlines, technical and business relevance.
• Be a key contact and develop collaborative relationships with Aviva Markets (as assigned) and have a deep understanding of the Market’s results and challenges.
• Drafting of governance papers, including Audit Committee and Disclosure Committee papers.
• Review and challenge of reported numbers from the Markets; bringing business knowledge and sound accounting judgement in ensuring the equality and robustness of reported numbers.
• Lead and manage sections of the reporting cycles to ensure efficient and effective engagement across the internal BU and departments.
• Assist in the verification process of the earnings release, scripts and any other relevant verifiable materials.
• Drive the development of key external disclosures, including planning for changes in response to business needs or best practice development.
• Involved in shaping Aviva’s external disclosures under IFRS 17 and providing external reporting subject matter expertise to projects and M&A.
• Understanding key risks and controls in respect of Operational Risk and Control Model and ensure effective operation and documentation of controls
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...