Back to job search
Sitting within a growing multi-national insurance business, this is a Newly Created Senior Reinsurance Accountant. This role incorporates element of BAU but project work too. This role is perfect for those that enjoy a varied and hands on role and comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone.
Unlike typical accountant roles, this covers an array of elements from ‘typical accounting’, to FP&A, project, IT integration. This role is a great platform to allow for growth and progression, allowing you to build your skill set in an accounting function but incorporate wider areas.
What to expect;
- Responsible for preparing and processing of Reinsurance Accounting and the main point of contract from within the business
- Develop reinsurance accounting models and play a main role in the integration of reinsurance systems. This will involve working closely with the wider IT and project teams to ensure all information is reconciled across the business
- Work closely with the FP&A Team, reflecting across the yearly planning and forecasting process
- Reconciliation and postings of ceded premiums and claims – this includes reconciliation for the Financial Ledger
- Documenting controls and processes, and continuing to review and update the business framework
- Reconciliation and posting of premiums
Experience & Skills required;
- Qualified accountant with experience in an accounting role
- Experience preparing and reviewing insurance accounts
- Strong team player
- Confident approach and ability to communicate
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...