Back to job search
This London Market insurer are embarking on a transformation journey and require a Project Manager to join the Business Change Team to work across business strategic projects.
Working alongside the business and IT, the Project Manager will be working on key projects across Data Migration, Pricing and Claims to support growth ambitions for the next 3 years.
Responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of all project activities
• The capture and agreement of clear and measurable scope at the start of the project
• To design, plan and implements projects and programmes, either standalone or as part of a larger programme, or programmes according to scope, targets and objectives set for time of delivery, budget and quality.
• Successful project/programme delivery in line with the defined success criteria and set goals.
• Lead identification of risks, actions, and issues through proactive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and various teams
• Project reporting and governance processes according to Change methodology
• Stakeholder management across the business, including C-suite.
• Creation, preparation and running of steering groups and other governance groups
• Creation of a communication plan to ensure communications are clear, transparent and timely
• Identification and management of dependencies across a diverse portfolio of Change
• Successful adoption of the solution, ensuring appropriate roll-out strategy and engagement.
Essential Skills & Experience
• An understanding of London Market
• Proven track record of successful project/programme delivery
• Effective communication and presentation skills tailored for the needs of the audience
• Good stakeholder management skills as the role will involve working with cross functional teams people from all areas of the organisation and at all levels
• Ability to produce high quality project documentation.
• Being proactive and working in a structured way
- E&O / PI / FL Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Claims Adjuster - E&O / PI / FL £50,000 ...
- Aviation Claims Adjuster - FTC
Job location: London
Aviation Claims Adjuster – 9 month FTC £60,...
- Major Loss Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £95000
Major Loss Energy Claims Adjuster £75,000 - ...