Back to job search
£50,000 - £60,000
London – Flexible hybrid working
A leading global insurance group are seeking a MI Analyst to deliver Operational reporting and analysis across multiple functions on a Group basis with an additional focus on their Lloyds’ Arm.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Assisting with the production of core MI reports for both the Syndicate and the wider group.
• Underwriting Management Committee (UMC) report
• Workflow Management Report
• International office reports
• Weekly Class of business reviews
• Operations Reports (Claims and Operations)
• Broker reporting
• Premiums / Risk written / Claims
• Rating / Technical pricing / Peer Review
• Power BI Reporting
• Ensure core reports are produced and submitted in a timely manner to meet agreed deadlines
• Ensure reports are accurate and contain no significant data flaws or errors in presentation
• Analyse results and highlight key issues
• Make recommendations for enhancing core reporting and streamline reporting processes
• Assist with the production of ad-hoc MI reports as required
• Contribute to the design, creation and testing of new reporting
• Communicate with Management, Underwriters and Operations staff to meet their MI requirements
• Use Microsoft Office products to assist with the analysis and presentation of information (Excel, Word, Power BI, PowerPoint)
• Use in-house systems to extract required data (S2000, Reporting Services, etc)
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...