Back to job search
Market Analyst (M&A)
£40,000 - £45,000
A well-known insurance & reinsurance legacy specialist are looking for a Market Analyst to join their team. The role will report to Senior Transaction Manager and will be responsible for undertaking market research and benchmarking analysis on European and Lloyd’s clients.
• Supporting Business Originators and the M&A team in relation to European and Lloyd’s clients, providing summarized and analysed market and benchmark data to allow for concrete client approach and support in conversion of transactions
• Collecting data on clients (insurers), competitors and insurance marketplaces and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
• Interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations to the business originators
• Preparation of client-tailored presentations and participating in discussions with counterparties – including writing corresponding meetings’ minutes
• Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
• Remaining fully informed on market trends, other parties’ research and surveys
• Using online market research and catalogue findings to databases
• Independent transaction-related analyses of provided data
• Conceptual and technical further development of our analysis/reporting standards and their implementation.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of two years working experience, preferably within a rating agency, insurance broker or private equity firm
• Excellent understanding of Solvency II
• European insurance market experience preferred
• Any EU language competence (German and/or French and/or Italian) is a strong asset
• Proven research skills and experience with external data sources
• Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
• Familiarity with CRM programs
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...