Back to job search
A new exciting hybrid-working opportunity for a recently acquired Lloyd’s syndicate who are heavily private equity backed. Based in the heart of the city of London, you will report directly into the Senior Management Accountant or Financial Controller and be the sole person responsible for financial reporting on the firms US setup.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Report to the Senior Management accountant and/or FC - depends on candidate
• No direct reports
• Become the go to person for financial reporting on our US setup liaising with the US CEO, US President on status updates on setup of entities and financial performance
• Look after the day to day running of the US MGAs (3) and US group (1 service company, 3 holding companies). They are supported by an outsource provider (team of 3) based in the US who would do a lot of the ledger entry work and reconciliation work
• Required to review and steward the technical postings for an MGA with data provided monthly from the Financial Operations team
• Liaise and assist the senior management accountant and FC on the group consolidation quarterly
• Qualified accountant (UK GAAP)
• Understands MGA accounting
• Excellent excel skills
• Experience with US GAAP/US reporting
- Home Indemnity Lead
Job location: Manchester Job salary: £65000 to £70000
Home Indemnity Lead £65,000 - £70,000 M...
- Finance Director
New exciting opportunity based in Luxembourg as...
- Central Operations Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Central Operations Team Manager £50,000 - £6...