Back to job search
£ - up to 25k
Working with a leading UK Insurance Company to provide Broking Services within their Operations Hub. Reporting into the Claims Manager, this individual will work with internal departments and external Consortium partners, Xchanging, coverholders and TPAs while ensuring TCF and Conduct Risk, in compliance with Data Protection legislation. This role would be ideal for someone with a claims background looking to gain Broking experience.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To work within the Hub with claims and underwriting management, with particular reference to Delegated Authority Underwriting and Claims to deliver policy and loss detail checks, and documentation, to produce upload and process LPANS, invoices and signings
• Monitoring, checking and actioning e-mail and monitor and manage shared inboxes
• To peer review and authorise payments within authority
• Clearance and reconciliation cash items with the assistance of Credit Control
• Coordination and reconciliation of fees and collections
• Serve as lead liaison to Consortium partners, Xchanging, coverholders and TPAs in the delivery of Broking services
• Production of monthly consortium reports and ad-hoc reports for Third Parties
• Provision of technical support to other members of the team
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• The operation of insurance markets
• Company and market claims systems including Lloyd’s and London Market premium and claims processing
• Law and practice relating to intermediation and the claims and underwriting processes of the company
• Relevant experience to fulfil the role and a willingness to undertake training, including CII or other relevant examining body qualifications
- Junior FP&A Analyst
Job location: London
A fantastic insurance broker, who are consisten...
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Job location: London
A newly created Senior FP&A Analyst has com...
- Finance Support Analyst
Job location: Leeds Job salary: £32000 to £40000
Finance Support Analyst Leeds (3 days WFH) ...