Back to job search
An established insurance broker is seeking a Technical IFRS Senior on an inital 6 month £800 Daily contract, who will be responsible for addressing significant and one off accounting issues, involving IFRS, FRS 101 and 102.
This role will be home based with travel to London once a month maximum.
Due to the nature of the business, there are a constant stream of significant and one-off technical accounting issues to address, so there is no chance of being bored in this role!
This will cover regular interactions with the business and requires timely decision-making, whilst documenting important decisions in an accounting memorandum or briefing note. A large focus is on resolving business issues with an add on being involved in accounting policy and updating manuals
This role requires a technically minded person who is delivery-focussed and willing to be stuck in.
This role will cover;
- Hedge Accounting / Financial instruments
- Revenue Recognition
- Lease Accounting and Share Based Payments
- Financial Statements and Transitioning subsidiaries
- Group Accounting Policy Manual
What you need;
- ACA, fully qualified, with significant post-qualification experience.
- Big 4 (within external audit) and industry experience.
- IFRS technical accounting/accounting policy experience.
- Ability to write well, and strong communication skills generally.
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...