Back to job search
London/Hybrid Flexible working
A well-known and leading global consulting company, are looking for an IBA Technician. The role will required to work as part of the team and report to the IBA & BE Team Manager.
• Perform credit control
• Perform cash and payment reconciliation and system allocation
• Perform client and insurer statement reconciliation
• Premium and return premium collections – including providing reminders to Broker, Account Executive, Insured, and Insurers
• Follow up and query management for unmatched cash, uncollected debt, queries preventing settlement to Brokers, Insureds, Insurers and third parties etc.
• Make payments to Clients, Brokers, Insured’s, Insurers and third parties including approving payment per the agreed approval process (Bureaux and Non-Bureaux)
• Collect funded balances
• PPW and PPC payment ownership
• Ensure adherence to FCA client money rules
• Other tasks as required by the Team Manager or Senior Technician
• Regular interaction with Trainee Technicians to review and provide guidance on deliverables
• Mentor Trainee Technicians
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities and manage expectations
• Participate and proactively contribute to new project related initiatives
• Liaise with the Clients, Agents, Retail Brokers, Insurers
Skills and Experience:
• 1-4 years of experience in insurance, accounting, or another financial services sector
• Experience in one of these areas: credit control and cash allocation, accounts payable, account reconciliation
• Understanding of end to end insurance process
• IBA experience (Desirable)
• Bureau (Xchanging) (Desirable)
• Cass 5 client money rules (Desirable)
• Experience in working with automated assisted processes (Desirable)
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...