Back to job search
Home Indemnity Lead
£65,000 - £70,000
Manchester/Glasgow – Flexible Hybrid working
An expanding Commercial Direct Insurance provider are seeking a Home Indemnity Lead for their Claims function. Reporting to the Head of Indemnity & Cost Management this individual will have responsibility for the support of our overall home claims strategy with focus on designed delivery of indemnity control across the end-to-end process managing all facets of spend to optimise value creation financially.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Overall accountability for performance, driving operational cost efficiency for the Home claims journey/types
• Shaping our operational performance and indemnity controls across our end-to-end home claims process for all customers.
• Supporting the Head of Indemnity & Cost Management and the home claims solutions lead to define the Home Claims Strategy
• Responsibility for the delivery of the Home claims strategy in collaboration with the Home solutions lead, with a focus on improving indemnity controls and drivers in order to set the guardrails to protect financial performance
• Identification and delivery of key strategies and change that drive revenue, indemnity control and operational benefits across Home Solutions, contributing to the overall growth.
• Optimising performance across all peril types to ensure we deliver the best indemnity results across our home claims portfolio. Proactively seek new opportunities to help combat and mitigate inflationary pressure on home claims spend. Explore new opportunities or technology available in the market to improve indemnity control.
• Optimising our approach to cost control on Building claims, ensuring that there is a clear focus on controlling indemnity spend and reducing the loss ratio.
• Review supplier performance with the Home Supplier Manager to ensure that we are maximising value and benefits from our suppliers. Identify new opportunities to control cost and improve indemnity savings.
• Identify ways to improve detection of subrogation opportunities and improve the success rates of securing recoveries and increasing money banked.
• Shape and develop scope of first line audit activity to help assess performance of operational teams to demonstrate adherence to best practice and assess leakage performance.
• Supporting the development of a strong and robust approach to fraud detection and prevention across the end to end claims operation.
• Link in with Supplier Manager to improve visibility of market insight and intelligence.
• Monitoring of OKRs & metrics for Home claim types using dashboards, analysing & driving performance/revenue and shaping results into long term strategies.
• Collaborating with the claims data & MI team to build leading data dashboards to help provide accurate real-time data insights.
• Collaboration with the Supplier Management Team to target opportunities for performance improvement and financial gains.
• Working with Operational Leads, Supply Teams and other Indemnity Leads to deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators and improving year-on-year operational efficiency
Qualifications & experience:
• Strong experience across all areas of claims and strong understanding of key value levers to optimise performance on our Home spend. Proven high level of experience of technical claims handling.
• Strategic & analytical thinker and able to solve complex problems and translate new innovations into claims strategy using creative solutions
• Sound supplier relationship management and network building skills and experience
• Agile to change with a well-organised and logical approach, attention to detail and the ability plan, implement and deliver business objectives
• Strong influencing & negotiation skills and ability to remain resilient when challenged.
• Highly numerate, technologically competent with strong verbal and written communications and stakeholder influencing skills
Home Indemnity Lead
- Interim Financial / Senior Financial Analyst
Job location: Surrey Job salary: £45000 to £70000
New exciting opportunity as a Interim Finance/ ...
- Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (FTC)
Job location: West Midlands Job salary: £25000 to £30000
Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (12 mo...
- Interim M&A Associate
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £75000
New Opportunity working as an Interim Associate...