Back to job search
This is a great role for a Senior Professional to take a lead in the Technical Accounting advisory within an international recognised insurance business. As the head of the department, you will be focusing on providing IFRS technical accounting advisory on complex transactions as well as aiding in the development of IFRS accounting policies. Alongside this you will manage a team of technical accountants.
This role is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
What to expect;
- Take a leading role in the development of group accounting policies
- Evaluate financial reporting requirements, this includes the implementation on IFRS 17 and 9 for future periods of time
- Help in the development of accounting in both the UK and international, providing advice to the business, across finance, Risk, Treasury and Tax
- Work with the CFO to help on technical support and reporting requirements
- Work closely with the technical accounting support to group projects
What we need;
- Fully qualified accountant, either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar
- Post qualified experience 5 years +
- IFRS technical Knowledge with Insurance experience is required
- Experience either within practice or industry
- Excellent accounting knowledge, experience applying the policy into practice.
- Finance Systems Analyst
Job location: London - City Job salary: £65000 to £75000
Our client is a Bermuda based Reinsurer and Con...
- Interim - IBA Accountant/Technician
Job location: London
A newly created opportunity has arisen at a Pro...
- Development Underwriter - Commercial
Job location: Job salary: £35000 to £40000
As a Development Underwriter you will have a fo...