Back to job search
We are currently working with a market leading insurer for an Interim Group Regulatory Accounting Manager. Supporting the groups regulatory reporting, you will be reporting for private equity owners and pension trustees alongside biannual bank covenant reporting.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Working closely with the Risk and Compliance team to ensure clear process documentation and responsibility lines exist in relation to all RMAR (Retail Mediation Activities Return) reporting for the FCA.
• Ensuring clear understanding is maintained and documented regarding definitions, interpretation, and application of FCA guidance in relation to regulatory reporting for the Group.
• Responsibility for ensuring appropriate management information is available and suitable for use in regulatory submissions.
• Responsibility for ensuring documented process is followed for all RMAR submissions by relevant stakeholders.
• Working with controls team to implement strong control environment in order to reduce risk of erroneous reporting.
• Overall responsibility for accurate and timely preparation of RMAR submissions line with FCA deadlines.
The ideal candidate should have;
• Strong accounting/reporting background in an FCA regulated environment
• Worked for an Insurance company
• A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.)
- Tax Accountant
Job location: London Job salary: £80000 to £90000
We are currently working with a leading Commerc...
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...