Back to job search
New all-encompassing Governance & Regulatory Manager opportunity working with a top-performing global specialty insurer. Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for supporting the Risk & Compliance team in ensuring compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation applicable in the general insurance sector.
• Provide a full suite of company secretarial support to relevant boards and committees
• Assist in the organization of board meetings, arranging meeting agendas, materials and production of minutes
• Act as company secretary for UK/international service companies, providing advice on statutory compliance, regulatory and governance requirements
• Undertake board and committee effectiveness reviews and reports, as necessary
• Assist with onboarding and coordination of any director, including training requirements
• Overseeing corporate governance requirements for each entity, including directorships
• Monitoring changes in legislation, updating boards and management teams on legal and regulatory developments that impact the company
• Liaise with external advisors to ensure requirements are met and understood in various territories
Skills and Experience:
• Good understanding of regulatory handbooks, rules, and guidance applicable to the insurance sector, with particular experience working within an MGA, insurer, or broker
• Good knowledge of the global insurance market, Lloyd’s, as well as regulatory requirements and Lloyd’s Principles
• Experience within an MGA, insurer, or broker is desirable
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...
- Compliance Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £120000
New all-encompassing Compliance Manager opportu...