Back to job search
A specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk is looking for an experienced ACCA/ACA or CIMA FP&A Analyst to join the company on a 6 months contract.
This organisation breaks the corporate mind-set by creating a modern approach to the insurance industry.
With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, this company uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. The broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
• A key player in developing P&L, BS and cash flow forecasting accuracy and the Group’s forecasting capabilities, working alongside the FP&A Manager
• Assistance with the annual budget exercise and other forecasting requirements (monthly re-forecasting and long-term plan tracking), liaising with internal stakeholders
• KPI reporting and enhancement
• Working closely with the Management Accounts team with input into month-end reporting, including investor and bank covenant reporting
• Supporting the FP&A Manager with treasury processes (e.g. short-term cash-flow forecasting)
• Partnering of an overseas subsidiary managing all forecasting and providing variance analysis
• Project participation with varying depths of ad-hoc analyses to support decision-making
• Development and documentation of internal controls and processes
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP’s, IF, SUMIFS and use of pivot tables deemed a minimum)
• Strong analytical skills and mathematically inclined – ability to manipulate large datasets
• Good experience in Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work to tight deadlines to a high standard
• Ability to think creatively, be self-motivated and enjoy change
• Excellent communication and concise presentation skills; you will be interacting with executive-level management
• Must be comfortable working as part of a small team within a rapidly growing and developing company
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...