Back to job search
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s financial district, you will be responsible for supporting the FP&A team with the financial planning and analysis of the UK group, including Syndicate 1414 business. Furthermore, you will help satisfy the finance MI reporting requirements of the UK group and ensure the timely submission of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management. In addition, help develop and improve analysis and forecasting capabilities within finance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for the production and development of the monthly Underwriting Management Committee (UMC) P&L information for all business classes and International offices (of Syndicate 1414), which includes:
• GAAP P&L production
• Production of premium and brokerage analysis
• Production of claims analysis that supports P&L position
• Responsible for maintaining and improving various analysis files that are used to review the insurance business P&L at a granular level of detail (Syndicate 1414)
• Assist with production, review and modelling of UK Group expense plans and reforecasts.
• Assist the Senior FP&A Accountants with the production and development of the UK Group technical forecast.
• Assist with production of all finance MI for the wider business, exec and board, including assisting with production of monthly and quarterly finance pack.
• Assisting with other ad-hoc work and projects as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Insurance experience gained within financial planning/analysis would be a strong advantage
• Possess strong analytical/planning skills together with an accounting/control background
• Passionate about troubleshooting and communicating issues concisely and clearly
• Experience of implementing system and process change would be a strong advantage
• Experience with TM1, SUN, PowerBI and/or Anaplan would be advantageous
- Home Indemnity Lead
Job location: Manchester Job salary: £65000 to £70000
Home Indemnity Lead £65,000 - £70,000 M...
- Finance Director
New exciting opportunity based in Luxembourg as...
- Central Operations Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Central Operations Team Manager £50,000 - £6...