Back to job search
New exciting Financial Controller (International Accounting and Reporting) opportunity working for one of the world’s top insurance brokerages and the fastest growing insurance brokerage globally. You will become a key member of the Finance Function and will be responsible for supporting SVP and International Accounting and Reporting in the ownership of Holding Companies, purchase accounting, Expense budgeting and forecasting, Expense and cash booking, Intercompany recharges and also support regular month-end reporting for existing Holding companies.
• Work with Int’l Consolidation team in ensuring all acquisition and earnout related accounting is done correctly.
• Own and support accounting for setting up and funding of new holding companies to support new acquisitions
• Manage cash and expense bookings for all Holding Companies
• Manage including preparing and providing support for the expense allocation
• Prepare annual budget and monthly forecast for expenses for all Holding Companies
• Prepare and report monthly Actual v budget reporting for International Holding companies
• Support quarterly VAT return process
• Ensure transactions are in accordance with local statutory GAAP
• Leading and participating in ad hoc financial projects
• Ensure documentation of and compliance with ‘best in class’ (SOX) internal controls.
The Ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
• Strong understanding of US GAAP, UK GAAP and IFRS accounting principles specially on purchase accounting and the ability to understand differences to any local, foreign GAAP
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...