Back to job search
Edenbrook are currently recruiting for a new exciting Financial Accountant opportunity for a fast-growing general insurer with offices worldwide. The role reports directly into the Assistant Finance Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for External Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Assisting with Solvency II Pillar 3 returns and production of statutory accounts.
• Liaising with the external audit team to ensure everything is accurate.
• Analysing and controlling the financial systems/ledgers thoroughly.
• Preparing regulatory returns.
• Constructing reports to other organisations.
• Preparation of quarterly and year end reporting packages.
• Liaising with the Head Office addressing queries.
• Assisting with group IFRS17 reporting
• Producing and developing monthly management reports.
• Helping with improvement of the reporting processes.
• Reinsurance accounting
• Assisting with planning, budgeting and forecasting across all business lines
• Ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate should have but not limited to:
• ACA qualification
• Experience of working in an accounting function or as an auditor in the Insurance Industry
• Problem solving mentality and eagerness to make improvements
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• Previous use of Oracle
• Knowledge of Solvency II regulatory and reporting requirements
• Knowledge of IFRS 17
|Discipline:||Finance & Strategy|
|Published:||12 days ago|
- Manager - Group Financial Oversight
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £90000
- Outwards Reinsurance Manager
Job location: London
Outwards Reinsurance Manager £75,000 Lond...
- Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £85000
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of th...